A survey of pseudo (v, k, λ)-designs
- 39 Downloads
This work is an attempt to give a complete survey of all known results about “pseudo (v, k, λ)-designs.” In doing this, the author hopes to bring more attention to his conjecture given in Section 6; an affirmative answer to this conjecture would settle completely the existence and construction problem for a pseudo (v, k, λ)-design in terms of the existence of an appropriate (v′, k′, λ′)-design.
AMS (1970) subject classificationPrimary 05B02, 05B30 Secondary 05B05, 62K10, 05B20
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Bridges, W. G.,Near 1-designs. J. Combinatorial Theory Ser. A13 (1972), 116–126.Google Scholar
- Hall, Jr., M.,Combinatorial Theory. Blaisdell, Waltham, Mass., 1967.Google Scholar
- Marrero, O. andButson, A. T.,Modular Hadamard matrices and related designs. J. Combinatorial Theory Ser. A15 (1973), 257–269.Google Scholar
- Marrero, O. andButson, A. T.,Modular Hadamard matrices and related designs, II. Canad. J. Math.24 (1972), 1100–1109.Google Scholar
- Ryser, H. J.,Combinatorial Mathematics. Wiley, New York, N. Y., 1963.Google Scholar
- Ryser, H. J.,An extension of a theorem of de Bruijn and Erdös on combinatorial designs. J. Algebra10 (1968), 246–261.Google Scholar
- Woodall, D. R.,Square λ-linked designs. Proc. London Math. Soc. (3)20 (1970), 669–687.Google Scholar