Chebyshev inequalities in symmetric spaces
The characterization (by means of inequalities) of some special Banach spaces is investigated.
KeywordsBanach Space Symmetric Space Chebyshev Inequality Special Banach Space
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. G. Krein, Yu. I. Petunin, and E. M. Semenov, “Hyperscales for Banach Lattices,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,170, No. 12, 265–267 (1966).Google Scholar
- 2.E. M. Semenov, “A scale for spaces with interpolation properties,” Dokl, Akad Nauk SSSR,148, No. 15, 1038–1041 (1963).Google Scholar
- 3.G. G. Lorentz, “Some new functional spaces,” Ann. of Math. (2),51, 36–55 (1950).Google Scholar
- 4.G. G. Lorentz, “On the theory of spaces Λ,” Pacific J. of Math.,1, 411–429 (1951).Google Scholar
- 5.W. Luxemburg and A. Zaanen, “Compactness of integral operators in Banach functional spaces,” Math. Ann.,149 (2), 150–180 (1963).Google Scholar
- 6.E. M. Semenov, “Imbedding theorems for Banach spaces of measurable functions,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,156, No. 6, 1292–1295 (1964).Google Scholar
- 7.Yu. I. Petunin, “The contiguity of three Banach spaces,” Dokl. Akad Nauk SSSR,170, No. 3, 516–519 (1966).Google Scholar
- 8.S. G. Krein and Yu. I. Petunin, “A criterion for the contiguity of two Banach spaces,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,139, 1295–1298 (1961).Google Scholar
- 9.S. G. Krein and Yu. I. Petunin, “The concept of a minimal scale for Banach spaces,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,154, No. 1, 30–33 (1964).Google Scholar
- 10.M. D. Kendall and A. Stewart, Theory of Distributions [Russian translation], Nauka, Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
- 11.A. B. Kogan, Yu. I. Petunin, and O. G. Chorayan, “Investigation of impulse activity of neurons by the use of random-process theory,” Biofizika,11, No. 5, 887–893 (1966).Google Scholar
- 12.B. S. Mityagin, “An interpolation theorem for modular spaces,” Matem. Sb.,66, No. 4, 473–482 (1965).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1972