Dependence of photodiode spectral sensitivity on temperature
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Spectral Sensitivity
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. S. Martynyuk, Methods for the Accurate Measurement of Laser Light [in Russian], Moscow (1985), p. 55.Google Scholar
- 2.V. I. Stafeev (ed.), Semiconductor Photodetectors [in Russian], Radio i Svyaz', Moscow (1984).Google Scholar
- 3.L. S. Lovinskii and V. I. Sorokin, Izmer. Tekh., No. 10, 20 (1992).Google Scholar
- 4.V. E. Belonogov et al., Izmer. Tekh., No. 8, 26 (1986).Google Scholar
- 5.L. S. Lovinskii, Izmer. Tekh., No. 8, 32 (1992).Google Scholar
- 6.GOST 8.538-05. State standard and test procedure for optical pulsed beam measurement in the 0.5–1.6 μm wavelength range.Google Scholar
- 7.GOST 8.273-78. State standard and procedure for the measurement of light beams with power 10−6-10−2 W in the 0.4–1.4 μm wavelength range.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1993