Gridpoint approximation of solutions of degenerating second-order ordinary differential equations
- 32 Downloads
KeywordsDifferential Equation Ordinary Differential Equation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. G. Mikhlin, “Degenerating elliptic equations,” Vestn. Leningr. Gos. Univ., Ser. Mat., Mekh., Astron.,8, 19–48 (1954).Google Scholar
- 2.S. G. Mikhlin, “Variational-gridpoint approximation,” Zap. Nauchn. Sem. Leningr. Otd. Mat. Inst., Akad. Nauk SSSR,48, 32–188 (1974).Google Scholar
- 3.T. O. Shaposhnikova, “Gridpoint approximation of solutions of degenerating equations in a weight space,” Differents. Uravn.,11, No. 12, 2261–2268 (1975).Google Scholar
- 4.V. P. Il'in, “Some inequalities in function spaces and their application to the study of convergence of variational methods,” Tr. Mat. Inst., Akad. Nauk SSSR,53, 64–127 (1959).Google Scholar
- 5.V. P. Glushko and S. G. Krein, “Norm inequalities for derivatives in Lp spaces with weight,” Sib. Mat. Zh.,1, No. 3, 343–382 (1960).Google Scholar
- 6.I. Babuška, “A remark on the finite element method,” Comm. Math. Univ. Carolinae,12, No. 2, 367–376 (1971).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1979