The local quantized superfield, CPT, and the connection between spin and statistics
- 28 Downloads
Starting from the principles of the local quantized ordinary fields in four dimensions the theory is constructed for the local quantized superfield. From the normal connection between between spin and statistics of ordinary fields the local commutativity (anticommutativity) for superfields is obtained. Also the CPT invariance of “Wightman's superfunction” and the general theorem on the connection between spin and statistics are proved.
KeywordsField Theory Elementary Particle Quantum Field Theory General Theorem Normal Connection
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Hrubý, J. (1974).Lettere al Nuovo Cimento,7, 457.Google Scholar
- Salam, A., and Strathdee, J. (1974a).Nuclear Physics,B76, 477.Google Scholar
- Salam, A., and Strathdee, J. (1974b).Nuclear Physics,B80, 499.Google Scholar
- Salam, A., and Strathdee, J. (1975).Physical Review,D11, 1521.Google Scholar
- Streater, R., and Wightman, A. (1964).CPT, Spin and Statistics and All That, W.A. Benjamin, New York.Google Scholar