The interpretation of the Theory of Relativity
- 28 Downloads
The presently accepted interpretation of the (Special) Theory of Relativity is considered by the author to be inadequate in certain respects. An alternative interpretation is suggested
KeywordsField Theory Elementary Particle Quantum Field Theory Alternative Interpretation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Einstein, A. (1905).Annalen der Physik,17, 891.Google Scholar
- Fock, V. (1964).The Theory of Space Time and Gravitation. Pergamon, New York.Google Scholar
- Ives, H. E. (1951).Proceedings of the American Philosophical Society,95, 125.Google Scholar
- Janossy, L. (1971).Theory of Relativity Based on Physical Reality. Akademiai Kiado, Budapest.Google Scholar
- Lorentz, H. A. (1904).Proceedings of the Academy of Sciences of Amsterdam,6, 809.Google Scholar
- Møller, C. (1952).The Theory of Relativity. Oxford University Press.Google Scholar
- Nuthakki, Purna (1973).Bulletin of the American Physical Society,18, 768.Google Scholar
- Poincaré, H. (1904).Bulletin des Sciences Mathématiques,28, 302.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1975