Imprecision description of the threshold behaviour of the high-energy pairs annihilation and production processes
The time operators corresponding to the whole Dirac and Klein-Gordon fields and the expressions of the time imprecisions associated to the pairs annihilation and subsequent production processes have been evaluated. In these conditions there exists the possibility of assuming the existence of a threshold behaviour of the above processes. Certain peculiarities of the threshold behaviour obtained in this way are related with certain results obtained by virtue of the imprecision description of the coulombian interaction. Finally, the meaning and role of the electromagnetic natural space unit is also discussed.
KeywordsField Theory Elementary Particle Time Operator Quantum Field Theory Production Process
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Bacci, C.et al. (1972). Preprint, Frascati.Google Scholar
- Bjorken, J. D. and Drell, S. D. (1965).Relativistic Quantum Fields. McGraw-Hill, New York.Google Scholar
- Blohinzew, D. I. (1970).Prostronstvo i vremia v mikromire, Izd. Nauka, Moskwa.Google Scholar
- Bohm, D., Hilley, B. J. and Stewart, A. E. G. (1970).International Journal of Theoretical Physics Vol. 3, No. 3, p. 171.Google Scholar
- Cole, E. A. B. (1972).International Journal of Theoretical Physics, Vol. 1, No. 1, p. 3.Google Scholar
- Horn, D. and Silver, R. (1970). Preprint, TH 1226-CERNGoogle Scholar
- Jaffe, J. and Shapiro, I. I. (1972).Physical Review 6D 405.Google Scholar
- Papp, E. (1972).Nuovo Cimento 10B 471.Google Scholar
- Papp, E. (1973a).International Journal of Theoretical Physics Vol. 8, No. 6, p. 429.Google Scholar
- Papp, E. (1973b).International Journal of Theoretical Physics Vol. 9, No. 1, p. 101.Google Scholar
- Vialtzew, A. N. (1965).Diskretnoe prostronstvo i vremia, Izd. Nauka, Moskwa.Google Scholar