A tough act — History, philosophy, and introductory physics (an American perspective)
- 36 Downloads
KeywordsAmerican Perspective Introductory Physic
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Arons, A. B. (1986). Review ofThe Mechanical Universe: Introduction to Mechanics and Heat.American Journal of Physics 54 857–862.Google Scholar
- Cushing, J. T. (1984). But, who will publish a sane introductory physics text?American Journal of Physics 52 1069–1070.Google Scholar
- French, A. P. (1984). Post-use review:Physics for Science and Engineering, Part I. American Journal of Physics,52.Google Scholar
- Holcomb, D. F., Resnick, R., & Rigden, J. S. (1987, May). New approaches to introductory physics.Physics Today, p. 87.Google Scholar
- Rigden, J. S. (1986). The current challenge: Introductory physics.American Journal of Physics,54.Google Scholar
- Rigden, J. S. (1987). Introductory physics and the burden of truth.American Journal of Physics,55.Google Scholar
© The Ontario Institute for Studies in Education 1989