The X-ray Debye temperature of CdTe
The X-ray Debye temperature of CdTe has been measured by diffraction on single crystal and on powder samples. From measurements in the temperature range 8 to 335 ‡C the average values 140±3 K and 145±8 K were determined for single crystal and powder samples respectively. The value 141±5 K was obtained from angular measurements on powder samples at room temperature.
KeywordsPowder Sample Debye Temperature Angular Measurement
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- James R. W., Optical Principles of the Diffraction of X-rays. G. Bell and Sons LTD, London 1965.Google Scholar
- International Tables for X-ray Crystallography, Vol. 3, p. 210. Kynoch Press, 1962.Google Scholar
- Cromer D. T., Acta Cryst.18 (1965), 17.Google Scholar
- Chipman D. R., Paskin A., J. Appl. Phys.30 (1959), 1998.Google Scholar
- Walford L. K., Schoeffel J. A., Phil. Mag.21 (1970), 375.Google Scholar