Trajectories and the attainable set of an abstract linear control system
- 41 Downloads
KeywordsControl System Computational Mathematic Linear Control Linear Control System Abstract Linear Control System
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Z. Artstein, Set-valued measures,Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. 165 (1972), 103–125.Google Scholar
- D. Bushaw, Dynamical polysystem and optimization,J. Differential Equations 2 (1963), 351–356.Google Scholar
- D. Bushaw, Dynamical polysystems: A survey,Proc. U.S.-Japan Seminar on Differential and Functional Equations, Minneapolis, Minn. (1967) Benjamin, New York, 1967, 13–24.Google Scholar
- H. Halkin, Some further generalizations of a theorem of Lyapounov,Archive Rat. Mech. 17 (1964), 272–277.Google Scholar
- H. Hermes andJ. P. La Salle,Functional Analysis and Time Optimal Control, Academic Press, New York, 1969.Google Scholar
- V. Jurdjevic, Abstract control systems: Controllability and observability,SIAM J. Control 8 (1970), 424–439.Google Scholar
- A. Pelczyński, OnB-spaces containing subspaces isomorphic to the spacec o,Bull. Acad. Polon. Sci. 5 (1957) 797–798.Google Scholar
- J. J. Uhl, Jr., The range of a vector-valued measure,Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 23 (1969), 158–163.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag New York Inc 1973