The suicide prevention center
- 25 Downloads
KeywordsCross Cultural Psychology Suicide Prevention Prevention Center Suicide Prevention Center
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Dorpat, T. L., and J. W. Boswell: Evaluation of suicide intent. (To be published.)Google Scholar
- 2.Dorpat, T. L., H. S. Ripley, and R. Leidig: A study of suicide in Seattle. (Unpublished paper, 1959.)Google Scholar
- 3.Dublin, L. I., ad Bessie Bunzel:To Be or Not to Be: A Study of Suicide, New York: Smith and Haas, 1933.Google Scholar
- 4.Jensen, V. S., and T. A. Petty: The fantasy of being rescued in suicide,Psychoanalytic Quarterly, 3: 327–339, 1958.Google Scholar
- 5.Litman, R. E.: A dream predicting suicide,Psychoanalytic Quarterly (to be published).Google Scholar
- 6.Robins, E., J. Gassner, J. Kayes, R. H. Wikinson, Jr., and G. E. Murphy: The communication of suicidal intent: A study of 134 consecutive cases of successful (completed) suicide,American Journal of Psychiatry, 115: 724–733, 1959.Google Scholar
- 7.Shneidman, E. S., and N. L. Farberow (Eds.):Clues to Suicide, New York: McGraw-Hill Book Company, Inc., 1957.Google Scholar
- 8.Stengel, E., and Nancy Cook:Attempted Suicide: Its Social Significance and Effects, Maudsley Monographs no. 4, London: Chapman & Hall, Ltd., 1958.Google Scholar
- 9.Williams, G. L.: The prohibition of suicide, in G. L. Williams,The Sanctity of Life and the Criminal Law, New York: Alfred A. Knopf, Inc., 1957.Google Scholar
© Pastoral Psychology Press 1961