NsiI andScaI restriction fragment length polymorphisms at the atrial natriuretic peptides (ANP) gene locus
- 30 Downloads
The authors report on two new restriction fragment length polymorphisms at the human atrial natriuretic peptide gene locus, detected in three families with restriction endonucleasesScaI andNsiI.
KeywordsPeptide Internal Medicine Metabolic Disease Fragment Length Length Polymorphism
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- Frossard PM, Coleman RT (1986) Human atrial natriuretic peptides (ANP) gene locus: BglI RFLP. Nucleic Acids Res 14:9223Google Scholar
- Frossard PM, Gonzalez PA, Greenberg B, Fiddes JC, Atlas SA (1986) BgIII dimorphism at the human atrial natriuretic peptides (ANP) gene locus. Nucleic Acids Res 14:5121Google Scholar
- Frossard PM, Coleman RT, Morrison NA (1987) BsmI polymorphism at the human atrial natriuretic peptides (ANP) gene locus. Nucleic Acids Res 15:7656Google Scholar
- Nemer M, Sirois D, Drouin J (1986a) XhoI polymorphism at the human pronatriodilatin (hPND) gene locus. Nucleic Acids Res 14:8696Google Scholar
- Nemer M, Sirois D, Drouin J (1986b) TaqI polymorphism at the 3′ end of the human pronatriodilatin gene (hPND). Nucleic Acids Res 14:8697Google Scholar
- Yang-Feng TL, Floyd-Smith G, Nemer M, Drouin J, Francke U (1985) The pronatriodilatin gene is located on the distal short arm of human chromosome 1 and on mouse chromosome 4. Am J Hum Genet 37:1117–1128Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1988