Investigation of the instabilities of the plasma string in the Tokamak-3 system by means of a correlation method
KeywordsCorrelation Method Plasma String
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. A. Artsimovich et al., Plasma Physics and Controlled Nuclear Fusion Research, Vol. 1, IAEA, Vienna (1969), p. 157.Google Scholar
- 2.L. A. Artsimovich, S. V. Mirnov, and V. S. Strelkov, Atomnaya Énergiya,17, 170 (1964).Google Scholar
- 3.F. G. Lange, Correlation Electronics [in Russian], Sudpromgiz, Leningrad (1963).Google Scholar
- 4.S. Mirnov, Nucl. Fusion.,9, 51 (1969).Google Scholar
- 5.N. D. Vinogradova and K. A. Razumova, Plasma Physics and Controlled Nuclear Fusion Research, Vol. 2, IAEA, Vienna (1966), p. 617.Google Scholar
- 6.S. V. Mirnov, Atomnaya Énergiya,17, 209 (1964).Google Scholar
- 7.E. P. Gorbunov and K. A. Razumova, Atomnaya Énergiya,15, 363 (1963).Google Scholar
- 8.V. D. Shafranov, Zhur. Tekh, Fiz.,30, 241 (1970).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1971