A property of polarization
- 23 Downloads
Let G be a real Lie group with the Lie algebra g, and let f be a real linear functional on g. It is established that if Ker f does not contain nonzero ideals of the algebra g, then the existence of a total positive complex polarization for f implies that the Lie algebra of the stationary subgroup of the functional f in g is reductive.
KeywordsNonzero Ideal Complex Polarization Stationary Subgroup Real Linear Positive Complex
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. A. Zaitsev, “On the independence of representation from the choice of polarization for groups with an Abelian normal subgroup,” Funkts. Analiz,8, No. 4, 83–84 (1974).Google Scholar
- 2.A. A. Kirillov, “Unitary representations of nilpotent Lie groups,” Usp. Mat. Nauk,17, No. 4, 57–101 (1962).Google Scholar
- 3.L. Auslander and B. Kostant, “Quantization and representations of solvable Lie groups,” Bull. Am. Math. Soc.,73, No. 5, 692–695 (1967).Google Scholar
- 4.A. M. Perelomov, “Coherent states for the Lobachevskian plane,” Funkts. Analiz,7, No.3, 57–66 (1973).Google Scholar
- 5.J. P. Serre, Lie Algebras and Lie Groups, W. A. Bejamin, New York (1965).Google Scholar