HLA-DP typing by amplified fragment length polymorphisms (AFLPs)
- 32 Downloads
KeywordsFragment Length Length Polymorphism Amplify Fragment Length Polymorphism Fragment Length Polymorphism
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Angelini, G., Bugawan, T. L., Delftno, L., Erlich, H. A., and Ferrara, G. B.: HLA-DP typing by DNA amplification with specific oligonucleotides.Hum Immunol 26: 167–177, 1989Google Scholar
- Bonneville, M., Moreau, J. F., Blokland, E., Pool, J., Charron, D., Goulmy, E., and Soulillou, J. P.: Products of HLA class I and class II (B, C, DP, DQ, DR) genes all contribute to induction of recipient anti-donor responses in rejected kidneys.Transplant Proc 20: 193–195, 1988Google Scholar
- Easteal, S., Voorhoeve, A. H., Zimmet, P., and Serjeantson, S. W.: RFLP defined HLA-DP polymorphism in four ethnic groups.Hum Immunol 25: 189–199, 1989Google Scholar
- Hyldig-Nielsen, J. J. and Svejgaard, A.: Workshop report for the HLA-DP region. In B. Dupont (ed.):Immunobiology ofHLA Vol I, pp. 867–876, Springer, New York, 1989Google Scholar
- Mitsuishi, Y., Urlacher, A., Mayer, S., and Tongio, M. M.: DP RFLP studies of the 72 core cell lines selected for the southern blot protocol. In B. Dupont (ed.):Immunobiology of HLA Vol I, pp. 916–919, Springer, New York, 1989Google Scholar
- Yang, S. Y., Milford, E., Hammerling, U., and Dupont, B.: Description of the reference panel of B-lymphoblastoid cell lines for factors of the HLA system: the B-cell line panel designed for the Tenth International Histocompatibility Workshop. In B. Dupont (ed.):Immunobiology of HLA Vol I, pp. 11–19, Springer, New York, 1989Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1990