An automatic nulling radiometer for the 3–4-mm band
Brief Communications and Letters to the Editor
- 12 Downloads
KeywordsQuantum Electronics Nonlinear Optic
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. I. Ananov, A. E. Basharinov, K. P. Kirdyashev, and B. G. Kutuza, Radiotekhn. Elektron.,10, No. 11, 1941 (1965).Google Scholar
- 2.F. V. Bunkin and N. V. Karlov, Zh. Tekh. Fiz.,35, No. 25, 430; 733 (1965).Google Scholar
- 3.É. V. Borozdich and R. L. Sorochenko, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Radiofiz.,6, No. 6, 1167 (1963).Google Scholar
- 4.V. I. Kalinichenko, Yu. V. Lebskii, V. P. Mezentsev, V. M. Tevelevich, L. I. Fedoseev, and A. M. Shtanyuk, Abstracts of the Second All-Union School-Seminar on SHF Receiving Devices, Erevan (1974), p. 125.Google Scholar
- 5.V. N. Voronov and R. A. Kirakosyan, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Radiofiz.16, No. 9, 1439 (1973).Google Scholar
- 6.V. S. Ablyazov, V. V. Abramov, V. P. Bydantsev, L. V. Efimova, A. F. Rukavitsyn, and V. P. Sosnin, Abstracts of the Second All-Union School-Seminar on SHF Receiving Devices, Erevan (1974), p. 147.Google Scholar
- 7.A. L. Mikaélyan, Theory and Application of Ferrites at Superhigh Frequencies, Gosénergoizdat, Moscow-Leningrad (1963).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1979