A dynamic analysis of the repeated prisoner's dilemma game
- 148 Downloads
A new dynamic model for the repeated prisoner's dilemma game is analyzed.
KeywordsEconomic Theory Game Theory Dynamic Analysis Repeated Prisoner
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Axelrod R (1979) The evolution of cooporation in the prisoner's dilemma. Institute of Public Policy Studies, University of Michigan, discussion paper no 143Google Scholar
- Grofman B (1975) The prisoner's dilemma game and the problem of rational choice. Paradox reconsidered in frontiers of economics. University Publications, Blacksburg, VirginiaGoogle Scholar
- Hirsch MW, Smale S (1974) Differential equations, dynamical systems, and linear algebra. Academic Press, New YorkGoogle Scholar
- Maynard Smith J, Price GR (1973) The logic of animal conflicts. Nature 246Google Scholar
- Rosenthal RW (1979) Sequences of games with varying opponents. Econometrica 47/6Google Scholar
- Smale S (1980) The prisoner's dilemma and dynamical systems associated to non-cooperative games. Econometrica 48/7Google Scholar
- Taylor PD, Jonker LB (1978) Evolutionarily stable strategies and game dynamics. Mathematical Bioscience 40Google Scholar
- Zeeman EC (1980) Population dynamics from game theory. Springer Lecture Notes in Mathematics, no 819Google Scholar
- Zeeman EC (1981) Dynamics of the evolution of animal conflicts. Journal of Theoretical Biology 89Google Scholar
© Physica-Verlag 1986