Pulse electron beam-induced synthesis of CdTe printed films
KeywordsPolymer Pulse Electron
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.K. ZANIO, in “Semiconductors and Semimetals”, Vol. 13 (Academic, New York, 1978) Ch. 1.Google Scholar
- 2.A. A. KHAN, W. P. ALLRED, B. DEAN, S. HOOPER, J. E. HAWKEY and C. J. JOHNSON,J. Crystal Growth 53 (1986) 181.Google Scholar
- 3.S. IKEGAMI, H. MATSUMOTO, H. UDA and K. KURIBAYASHI, in Proceedings of the 5th E. C. Photovoltaic Solar Energy Conference (1983) p. 740.Google Scholar
- 4.M. P. HOUNG, T. S. WU and S. L. FU, in Technical Digests of 1st International Photovoltaic Science and Engineering Conference, Kobe (1984) p. 773.Google Scholar
- 5.C. B. YANG, J. T. LUE, J. L. HWANG and M. L. PENG,IEEE Trans. Electron Devices ED-32 (1985) 2297.Google Scholar
- 6.S. L. FU, C. W. WANG and M. P. HOUNG, in Proceedings of 36th Electronic Component Conference, CHMTIEEE, Seattle (1986) p. 371.Google Scholar
- 7.J. T. LUE, S. Y. SHYU and L. H. LYU,Vacuum 32 (1986) 713.Google Scholar
- 8.M. P. HOUNG, S. L. FU and T. S. WU,J. Mater. Sci. Lett. 5 (1986) 96.Google Scholar
- 9.J. T. LUE and C. C. CHAO,J. Appl. Phys. 53 (1982) 984.Google Scholar
- 10.C. H. WANG, K. Y. CHENG and S. J. YANG,Appl. Phys. Lett. 46 (1985) 962.Google Scholar
© Chapman and Hall Ltd. 1987