Generalizedk-quota solutions for (N, k) games
- 42 Downloads
A generalization of quota solutions presented byShapley  andKalisch  is investigated for some classes ofn-person games. A new type of solution is obtained for symmetric games as a consequence.
KeywordsEconomic Theory Game Theory Symmetric Game
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Hart, S.: Symmetric solutions of some production economies. International Journal of Game Theory2, 1973, 53–62.Google Scholar
- -: Personal communication, 1978.Google Scholar
- Kalisch, G.K.: Generalized quota solutions of n-person games. Annals of Mathematics Studies40, 1959, 163–177.Google Scholar
- Muto, S.: Stable sets for symmetric, n-person, cooperative games. Technical Report No. 387, School of Operations Research and Industrial Engineering, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY, 1978.Google Scholar
- Shapley, L.S.: Quota solutions of n-person games, Annals of Mathematics Studies28, 1953, 343–359.Google Scholar