Cadmium toxicity to freshwater algae
- 122 Downloads
KeywordsToxicity Waste Water Cadmium Water Management Water Pollution
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- ANONYMOUS. Report on cadmium in freshwater fish. Water Quality Criteria for European freshwater fish. European Inland Fisheries Advisory Commission. F.A.O. U.N. Technical Paper No. 30, 1977.Google Scholar
- BRAY, G.A.: Anal. Biochem.1, 279 (1960).Google Scholar
- CHU, S.P.: J. Ecology30, 284 (1942).Google Scholar
- CONWAY, H.L.: J. Fish Res. Board Canada35, 286 (1978).Google Scholar
- HUTCHINSON, T.C., and H. CZYRSKA: Verh, Int. Ver. Limnol.19, 2102 (1975).Google Scholar
- KLASS, E., D.W. ROWE, and E.J. MASSARO: Bull. Environ. Contam. Toxicol.12, 442 (1974).Google Scholar
- OVERNELL, J.: Marine Biol.38, 335 (1976).Google Scholar
- RAY, S., AND J. COFFIN: Ecological effects of cadmium pollution in the aquatic environment. Fisheries and Marine Service Canada, Technical Report No. 734, 1977.Google Scholar
- SPARLING, A.B.: Interactions between blue-green algae and heavy metals. Washington Univ. Ph.D. thesis, St. Louis, Missouri (1968).Google Scholar
- WONG, P.T.S., C.I. MAYFIELD, and Y.K. CHAU: Cadmium toxicity to phytoplankton and microorganisms. In Biogeochemistry of Cadmium, J.O. Nriagu (Ed.). Wiley-Interscience, New York, (1979). (In press).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag New York Inc. 1979