Comparative disappearance of fonofos, phorate and terbufos soil residues under similar South Dakota Field conditions
- 32 Downloads
KeywordsWaste Water Water Management Water Pollution Field Condition Phorate
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- BECKMAN, H., and D. GARBER: J. Assoc. Offic. Anal. Chem.52, 286 (1969).Google Scholar
- BOWMAN, M. C., and M. BEROZA: J. Assoc. Offic. Anal. Chem.52, 1231 (1969).Google Scholar
- BOWMAN, M. C., M. BEROZA, and J. A. HARDING: J. Agric. Food Chem.17,138 (1969).Google Scholar
- GUNTHER, F. A., and R. C. BLINN: Analysis of insecticides and acaricides. Vol. VI pp 1–675. Interscience publishers Inc., New York, NY. (1955).Google Scholar
- LAVEGLIA, J. and P. A. DAHM: Ann. Rev. Entomol.22,483 (1977).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag New York Inc. 1979