Mirex residues in eggs and livers of two long-lived reptiles (Chrysemys scripta andTerrapene carolina) in Mississippi, 1970–1977
- 23 Downloads
KeywordsWaste Water Water Management Water Pollution Mirex Mirex Residue
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- CLARK, D. B., and J. W. GIBBONS: Copeia4, 704 (1969).Google Scholar
- CONANT, R.: A field guide to reptiles and amphibians of eastern and central North America. Houghton-Mifflin Co., Boston (1975).Google Scholar
- JACKSON, C. G., JR., C. M. HOLCOMB, and M. M. JACKSON: ASB Bull.20, 61 (1973).Google Scholar
- STICKEL, L. F.: Copeia2, 221 (1978).Google Scholar
- WHEELER, W. B., D. P. JOUVENAZ, D. P. WOJCIK, W. A. BANKS, C. H. VANMIDDELEM, C. S. LOFGREN, S. NESBITT, L. WILLIAMS, and R. BROWN: Pestic. Monit. J.11, 146 (1977).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag New York Inc. 1979