Occurrence of PCB residues in burbot (Lota lota) and Lake Trout (Salvelinus namaycush) from the Churchill Falls power development area
- 31 Downloads
KeywordsWaste Water Water Management Water Pollution Development Area Power Development
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- FALANDYSZ, J.: Farm. Pol.33, 351 (1977); Chem. Abstr.87, 182816x (1977).Google Scholar
- GRUSSENDORF, O.W., A.J. McGINNIS, and J. SOLOMON: J. Assoc. Offic. Anal. Chem.53, 1048 (1970).Google Scholar
- International Council for Exploration of the Sea, Document C.M. 1976/E:4.a, 80 (1976).Google Scholar
- KIHLSTROM, J.E., and E. BERGLUND: Ambio7, 175 (1978).Google Scholar
- McDERMOTT-EHRLICH, D., and D.R. YOUNG: Chemosphere6, 453 (1978).Google Scholar
- MUSIAL, C.J.: PCBs in Marine Species in Comparison with PCBs in Great Lakes Species, Paper presented at the 9th Annual Eastern Canada Workshop on Pesticide Residue Analysis, Montreal, May 1977.Google Scholar
- WESTOO, G., and K. NOREN: Ambio7, 62 (1978).Google Scholar
- WILSON, R.C.H., Enivronmental Protection Agency, Halifax, N.S. Personal Communication.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag New York Inc. 1979