- 81 Downloads
This paper describes and defends a weaker version of Nash's axiom of independence of irrelevant alternatives which is called convention consistency.
KeywordsEconomic Theory Game Theory Weak Version Irrelevant Alternative Bargaining Convention
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Binmore, K.G.: Nash bargaining theory I. ICERD discussion paper 80/09, 1980.Google Scholar
- Harsanyi, J.C.: Rational behaviour and bargaining equilibrium in games and social situations. Cambridge 1977.Google Scholar
- Nash, J.F.: Non-cooperative games. Annals of Mathematics54, 1951a, 286–295.Google Scholar
- —: The bargaining problem. Annals of Mathematics54, 1951b, 286–295.Google Scholar
- —: Two-person cooperative games. Econometrica21, 1953. 128–140.Google Scholar
- Roth, A.E.: Axiomatic models of bargaining. Lecture notes in economics and related disciplines No. 170. Berlin-Heidelberg-New York-Tokyo 1979.Google Scholar
© Physica-Verlag 1984