- 26 Downloads
KeywordsCross Cultural Psychology
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
I. Published works
- Adler, Alfred,Understanding Human Nature. New York: Greenberg, Publisher, Inc., 1927.Google Scholar
- Alexander, Franz,The Scope of Psychoanalysis 1921–1961. New York: Basic Books Inc., 1961.Google Scholar
- Brayfield, Arthur H., ed.,Readings in Modern Methods of Counseling. New York: Appleton-Century-Crofts, Inc., 1950.Google Scholar
- Freud, Sigmund,A General Introduction to Psychoanalysis. New York: Washington Square Press, Inc., 1960.Google Scholar
- Horney, Karen,New Ways in Psychoanalysis. New York: W. W. Norton & Company, Inc., 1939.Google Scholar
- Jung, C. G.,Modern Man in Search of a Soul, tr. W. S. Dell and Cary F. Baynes. New York: Harcourt, Brace, & World, Inc., originally published, 1933.Google Scholar
- Moser, Leslie E.,Counseling: a Modern Emphasis in Religion. Englewood Cliffs, N.J.: Prentice-Hall, Inc., 1962.Google Scholar
- Rogers, Carl R.,Client-Centered Therapy. Boston: Houghton Mifflin Company, 1951.Google Scholar
- Tournier, Paul,The Meaning of Persons, tr. Edwin Hudson. London: SCM Press, Ltd., 1962.Google Scholar
© Meredith Corporation 1971