Extensions of a certain weak type operator
- 38 Downloads
KeywordsFunctional Analysis Type Operator Weak Type Weak Type Operator
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. A. Rodin, Analysis Math.,16, No. 4, 291–302 (1990).Google Scholar
- 2.S. G. Krein, Yu. I. Petunin, and E. M. Semenov, Interpolation of Linear Operators [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1978).Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. A. Brudnyi, S. G. Krein, and E. M. Semenov, Interpolation of Linear Operators, Mathematical Analysis [in Russian],24, 272, Itogi Nauki i Tekhniki, VINITI, Moscow (1986), pp. 3–169.Google Scholar
- 4.V. A. Rodin, Dep. VINITI, No. 6302-V90, Voronezh (1990).Google Scholar
- 5.O. D. Gabisoniya, Mat. Zametki,14, 615–625 (1973).Google Scholar
- 6.T. Shimogaki, J. Math. Soc. Japan,17, No. 4, 365–373 (1965).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1993