The eulogy as a tool in grief work
- 19 Downloads
KeywordsCross Cultural Psychology Grief Work
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Bowers, Margaretta, et al,Counseling the Dying, Thomas Nelson & Sons, 1964.Google Scholar
- Feifel, H.,The Meaning of Death, McGraw-Hill Book Co., 1959.Google Scholar
- Fulton, R. L., et al.,Death and Identity, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., 1965.Google Scholar
- Jackson, Edgar N.,You and Your Grief, Channel Press, 1966.Google Scholar
- Kahn, Robert,“The Funeral Sermon” in“The American Rabbi,” April, 1967.Google Scholar
- Linn & Schwarz,Psychiatry and Religious Experience, Random House, 1958.Google Scholar
© Meredith Publishing Company 1970