A linear algorithm to find a rectangular dual of a planar triangulated graph
- 96 Downloads
We develop anO(n) algorithm to construct a rectangular dual of ann-vertex planar triangulated graph.
Key wordsRectangular dual Planar triangulated graph Algorithm Complexity Floor planning
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- G. Brebner and D. Buchanan, On compiling structural descriptions to floorplans,Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Computer-Aided Design, Santa Clara, 1983, pp. 6–7.Google Scholar
- J. Grason, A dual linear graph representation for space filling problem of the floor plan type, inEmerging Methods in Environmental Design and Planning (G. T. Moore, ed.), Proceedings of the design methods group, First International Conference, Cambridge, MA, 1968, pp. 170–178.Google Scholar
- W. R. Heller, G. Sorkin, and K. Maling, The planar package planner for system designers,Proceedings of the 19th Design Automation Conference, Las Vegas, 1982, pp. 253–260.Google Scholar
- E. Horowitz and S. Sahni,Fundamentals of Data Structures in Pascal, Computer Science Press, Rockville, MD, 1984.Google Scholar
- K. Kozminski and E. Kinnen, An algorithm for finding a rectangular dual of a planar graph for use in area planning for VLSI integrated circuits,Proceedings of the 21st Design Automation Conference, Alburquerque, 1984, pp. 655–656.Google Scholar
- K. Kozminski and E. Kinnen, Rectangular dual of planar graphs,Networks (submitted).Google Scholar
- K. Maling, S. H. Mueller, and W. R. Heller, On finding most optimal rectangular package plans,Proceedings of the 19th Design Automation Conference, Las Vegas, 1982, pp. 663–670.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag New York Inc. 1988