Noisy duel with uncertain existence of the shot
- 64 Downloads
The purpose of this paper is to discuss a noisy duel defined on the unit square in which both duelists have an uncertain knowledge about the existence of the shot fitted to their gun. This game ist solved as a two person zero-sum game under uncertainty.
KeywordsEconomic Theory Game Theory Uncertain Knowledge
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Dresher, M.: Games of Strategy: Theory and Applications, New York 1963.Google Scholar
- Fox, M., andG. Kimeldorf: Noisy Duels, SIAM J. Appl. Math.17, 1969, 353–361.Google Scholar
- Karlin, S.: Mathematical Methods and Theory in Games, Programming and Economics,II, New York 1959.Google Scholar
- Sweat, C.: A Single-Shot Noisy Duel with Detection Uncertainty, Operations Research19, 1971, 170–181.Google Scholar
- Teraoka, Y.: Silent Duel with Uncertain Shot, Reports of Himeji Institute of Technology28 A, 1975, 1–8.Google Scholar
- —: Correction to: Silent Duel with Uncertain Shot By Y. Teraoka in Reports of Himeji Institute of Technology28A, 1975, 1–8, Reports of Himeji Institute of Technology29 A, 1976 (to appear).Google Scholar