Equivalent statement of the Poincaré Conjecture
- 47 Downloads
We find an equivalent statement of the Poincaré Conjecture in an analytical form involving the notion of the Sobolev mappings between manifolds.
KeywordsAnalytical Form Equivalent Statement Sobolev Mapping
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- F. Bethuel,The approximation problem for Sobolev maps between two manifolds, Acta Math.,167 (1991), pp. 153–206.Google Scholar
- F. Bethuel -X. Zheng,Density of smooth functions between two manifolds in Sobolev Spaces, J. Funct. Analysis,80 (1988), pp. 60–75.Google Scholar
- B. Bojarski,Geometric properties of Sobolev mapping, Res. Notes Math.,211 (1989), pp. 225–241.Google Scholar
- P.Hajłasz,Approximation of Sobolev mappings, to appear in Nonlinear Analysis.Google Scholar
- P.Hajłasz,Sobolev mappings, co-area formula and related topics, preprint.Google Scholar
- R. Schoen -K. Uhlenbeck,Boundary regularity and Dirichlet problem for harmonic maps, J. Differential Geom.,18 (1983), pp. 253–268.Google Scholar
- R.Schoen - K.Uhlenbeck,Approximation theorems for Sobolev mappings, preprint.Google Scholar
- B. White,Infima of energy functionals in homotopy classes, J. Differential Geom.,20 (1986), pp. 127–142.Google Scholar
© Fondazione Annali di Matematica Pura ed Applicata 1994