KeywordsSocial Change Animal Ecology Japanese Monkey Monkey Troop Japanese Monkey Troop
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Furuya, Y., 1960. An example of fission of a natural troop of Japanese monkeys at Gagyusan,Primates 2 (2): 149–177.Google Scholar
- Itani, J., 1954. Japanese monkeys in Takasakiyama, inNihon Dobutsu-ki II (ed. by K. Imanishi). (in Japanese)Google Scholar
- Itani, J. et al., 1963. The social construction of natural troops of Japanese monkeys in Takaskiyama,Primates 4 (3): 1–42.Google Scholar
- Kano, K., 1964. On the second division of the wild Japanese monkey troop in Takasakiyama,Wild Japanese monkeys in Takasakiyama. Keiso-Shobo. (in Japanese)Google Scholar
- Kawamura, S. &M. Kawai, 1956. An example of social organization in the natural group of Japanese monkeys-case of the Minoo-B group.Japanese Journal of Ecology 6 (2): 45–50. (in Japanese)Google Scholar
- Miyadi, D., 1961. Fission of Japanese macaque groups,Journal of Tropical Ecology. Google Scholar
- Mizuhara, H., 1957.Japanese monkeys, Sanichi-Shobo, Kyoto. (in Japanese)Google Scholar
- Sugiyama, Y., 1960. On the division of a natural troop of Japanese monkeys at Takasakiyama,Primates 2 (2): 109–148.Google Scholar
© Japan Monkey Centre 1964