Effect of matrix ductility on the strength of fiber composite materials
KeywordsDuctility Composite Material Matrix Ductility Fiber Composite Material
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. M. Kop'ev and A. S. Ovchinskii, Failure of Metals Reinforced with Fibers [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
- 2.A. S. Ovchinskii, N. K. Bilsagaev, and I. M. Kop'ev, “Prediction of strength properties for composite materials by modeling failure mechanisms in a computer,” Fiz. Khim. Obrab. Mater., No. 3, 122–129 (1981).Google Scholar
- 3.A. S. Ovchinskii, N. K. Bilsagaev, and I. M. Kop'ev, “Modeling the interaction of failure micromechanisms for fiber composite materials in a computer,” Mekh. Kompozitn. Mater., No. 2, 239–246 (1982).Google Scholar
- 4.A. S. Ovchinskii, A. A. Zabolotskii, N. K. Bilsagaev, and I. M. Kop'ev, “Modeling failure processes in a computer for composite materials with different degrees of physicochemical component interaction,” Poroshk. Metall., No. 12, 73–79 (1982).Google Scholar
- 5.K. I. Portnoi, A. A. Zabolotskii, and V. A. Turchenkov, “Estimation of the interaction and compatibility of components in fiber composite materials,” Proshk. Metall., No. 10, 64–70 (1978).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1985