The effect of differential shrinkage in ceramic bonding
KeywordsPolymer Shrinkage Differential Shrinkage Ceramic Bonding
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. M. ANTHONY, “Solid Electrolytes: Principles, Characterization, Materials, Applications”, edited by P. Hagenmuller and W. Van Gool (Academic, New York, 1978) pp. 519–26.Google Scholar
- 2.L. VU TIEN, F. CABANNES and A. M. ANTHONY,Ceramurgia Int. 1 (1975) 134.Google Scholar
- 3.L. VU TIEN and P. ODIER,Silicates Ind. 10 (1984) 199.Google Scholar
- 4.B. KELLETT and F. F. LANGE, Paper No. 123-B-85, presented at the meeting of the American Ceramic Society, Cincinnati, 8 May (1985).Google Scholar
- 5.Idem, J. Am. Ceram. Soc. 67 (1984) 369.Google Scholar
- 6.D. S. SMITH, M. SAYER and P. ODIER, in Proceedings, Science of Ceramics13, Orleans, France (1985).Google Scholar
© Chapman and Hall Ltd. 1986