Context-free languages and rudimentary attributes
- 38 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- J. H. Bennett, “On Spectra”. Doctoral Dissertation, Princeton University, 1962.Google Scholar
- N. Chomsky, On certain formal properties of grammars,Information and Control 2 (1959), 137–167.Google Scholar
- N. Chomsky, “Context-free grammars and pushdown storage”. MIT Res. Lab. Electron. Quart. Prog. Rept. 65 (1962).Google Scholar
- S. Ginsburg,The Mathematical Theory of Context Free Languages, McGraw-Hill, New York, 1966.Google Scholar
- A. Grzegorczyk, Some Classes of Recursive Functions,Rozprawy Mat.,4 (1953).Google Scholar
- N. Jones, Formal Languages and Rudimentary Attributes. Doctoral Dissertation, University of Western Ontario, 1967.Google Scholar
- S. Y. Kuroda, Classes of languages and linear-bounded automata,Information and Control 7 (1964), 207–223.Google Scholar
- P. S. Landweber, Three theorems on phrase structure grammars of type 1,Information and Control 6 (1963), 131–136.Google Scholar
- J. Myhill, Linear bounded automata, Wright Air Dev. Command Tech. Rept. 57-624, 1957, pp. 112–237.Google Scholar
- M. O. Rabin andD. Scott, Finite automata and their decision problems,IBM J. Res. Develop. 3 (1959), 114–125.Google Scholar
- R. Smullyan,Theory of Formal Systems, Annals of Mathematics Studies, No. 47, Princeton University Press, 1961.Google Scholar
© Swets & Zeitlinger B.V. 1969