Dolezal's theorem revisited
- 53 Downloads
This paper presents an improved version of Dolezal's theorem, in the area of linear algebra with continuously parametrized elements. An extension of the theorem is also presented, and applications of these results to system theory are indicated.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. Balabanian, T. A. Bickart, and S. Seshu,Electrical Network Theory, John Wiley, New York 1969.Google Scholar
- 2.R. Bellman,Introduction to Matrix Analysis, Tata McGraw-Hill, New Delhi 1974.Google Scholar
- 3.P. D'Alessandro, A. Isidori, and A. Ruberti, A new approach to the theory of canonical decomposition of linear dynamic systems,SIAM J. Control, 11 148–158, (1973).Google Scholar
- 4.V. Dolezal,Dynamics of Linear Systems, Academia, Prague 1967.Google Scholar
- 5.R. E. Kalman, P. L. Falb, and M. A. Arbib,Topics in Mathematical System Theory, Tata McGraw-Hill, New Delhi 1974.Google Scholar
- 6.P. Sen, Stochastic Observers for Continuous-Time Systems, Ph.D. Thesis, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, India May 1977.Google Scholar
- 7.G. W. Stewart,Introduction to Matrix Computations, Academic Press, New York 1973.Google Scholar
- 8.L. Weiss, On the structure theory of linear differential systems,SIAM J. Control, 6 659–680, (1968).Google Scholar
- 9.L. Weiss and P. L. Falb, Dolezal's theorem, linear algebra with continuously parametrized elements, and time-varying systems,Mathematical Systems Theory, 3 67–75, (1969).Google Scholar