Asymptotic equilibrium of ordinary differential systems in a Banach space
- 49 Downloads
The asymptotic equilibrium of differential systems in Euclidean spaces has been considered by several authors. These papers deal with a majorant function,g(t, u), which is either non-decreasing or non-increasing inu for eacht. In extending these results to differential systems in a Banach space additional conditions must be placed on the system. In this paper the Kuratowski measure of non-compactness is used to give conditions yielding asymptotic equilibrium of the system in a Banach space.
KeywordsBanach Space Computational Mathematic Euclidean Space Additional Condition Differential System
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- F. Brauer, Global behavior of solutions of ordinary differential equations,J. Math. Appl. 2 (1961), pp. 145–158.Google Scholar
- K. Kuratowski,Topology, Vol. II, Academic Press, New York, 1962.Google Scholar
- G. Ladas andV. Lakshmikantham, Asymptotic equilibrium of ordinary differential systems,J. Applicable Anal. (to appear).Google Scholar
- G. Ladas andV. Lakshmikantham,Differential Equations in Abstract Spaces, Academic Press, New York, 1972.Google Scholar
- G. Ladas andV. Lakshmikantham, Global existence and asymptotic equilibrium in banach spaces,J. Indian Math. Soc. 36 (1972), pp. 33–40.Google Scholar
- V. Lakshmikantham andS. Leela,Differential and Integral Inequalities Theory and Application, Vol. I, Academic Press, New York, 1969.Google Scholar
- Tien Yien Li,Existence of Solutions for Ordinary Differential Equations in Banach Spaces (to appear).Google Scholar
- H. L. Royden,Real Analysis, MacMillan, New York, 1963.Google Scholar