Equipment for continuous measurement of cathodic hydrogen diffusion through metal membranes
- 12 Downloads
An equipment is described which enables to measure sensitively and during long time the quantity of hydrogen diffusion through a metal sample saturated electrolytically under defined conditions of current density, temperature, and stirring while the electrodes potentials, voltage etc. are measured simultaneously.
The arrangement makes possible to transfer the measuring equipment with the sample from one used solution into another in 2 sec which enables to apply different electrochemical processing of the sample surface.
Some examples of applications of the equipment for measurement of hydrogen diffusion in nickel are presented.
KeywordsHydrogen Nickel Sample Surface Continuous Measurement Electrode Potential
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Čermák J., Kufudakis A.: Mém. Sci. Rev. Métallurg.63 (1966), 767.Google Scholar
- Čermák J., Kufudakis A.: Mém. Sci. Rev. Métallurg.65 (1968), 375.Google Scholar
- Daynes H. A.: Proc. Roy. Soc.A 97 (1920), 286.Google Scholar
- Bastien P.: 5e Colloque de Métallurgie (1961) Saclay 3.Google Scholar
- Wach S., Miodownik A. P., Mackowiak J.: Corrosion Science6 (1966), 271.Google Scholar
- Veysseyere H.: Métaux, Corrosion, Industrie41 (1966), 303.Google Scholar
- Lagasse P. E., Lilet L.: Mém. Sci. Rev. Métallurg.57 (1960), 729.Google Scholar
- Sanzharowski A. T., Popova O. S.: Ž. fiz. Chimii34 (1960), 2601.Google Scholar
- Kufudakis A.: Czech. J. Phys.B 20 (1970), 1337.Google Scholar