Calculation of reinforced-concrete foundation beams
- 20 Downloads
KeywordsCivil Engineer Structural Foundation Hydraulic Engineer Foundation Beam
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. M. Krylov, Redistribution of Forces in Statically Indeterminate Reinforced-Concrete Structures [in Russian], Stroiizdat (1964).Google Scholar
- 2.V. I. Murashov, É. E. Sigalov, and V. N. Baikov, Reinforced-Concrete Structures [in Russian], Gosstroiizdat (1962).Google Scholar
- 3.B. F. Vasil'ev, I. L. Bogatkin, A. S. Zalesov, and L. A. Pan'shin, Calculation of Reinforced-Concrete Structures for Strength, Deformations, and Formation and Opening of Cracks [in Russian], Stroiizdat (1965).Google Scholar
- 4.Ya. B. L'vin, "Calculation of beams on a semi-infinite elastic mass and half-plane by the work method," in: Investigations of the Theory of Structures [in Russian], No. 5, Stroiizdat (1951).Google Scholar
- 5.A. M. Ovechkin, Examples of Calculating Reinforced-Concrete Structures [in Russian], Vysshaya Shkola (1968).Google Scholar
- 6.V. I. Solomin, V. P. Chirkov, and V. F. Tutynin, "Behavior of reinforced-concrete beams on an elastic base with consideration of the specific properties of reinforced concrete," Collection of Works No. 73 of the Chelyabinsk Polytechnic Institute, "Investigations of Concrete and Reinforced Concrete" (1969).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1971