Comment on "A structural study of metastable tetragonal zirconia in an Al2O3-ZrO2-SiO2-Na2O glass-ceramic system"
- 17 Downloads
KeywordsPolymer Zirconia Structural Study Tetragonal Zirconia Metastable Tetragonal Zirconia
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 1.G. FAGHERAZZI, S. ENZO, V. GOTTARDI and G. SCARINCI,J. Mater. Sci. 15 (1980) 2693.Google Scholar
- 2.J. OSAKA,Nature 191 (1961) 1000.Google Scholar
- 3.H. J. PERCIVAL and J. F. DUNCAN,J. Amer. Ceram. Soc. 57 (1974) 57.Google Scholar
- 4.A. K. CHAKROBORTY and D. K. GHOSH,ibid. 61 (1978) 170.Google Scholar
- 5.M. S. J. GANI and R. McPHERSON,J. Mater. Sci. 12 (1977) 999.Google Scholar
- 6.T. TAKAMORI and R. ROY,J. Amer. Ceram. Soc. 56 (1973) 639.Google Scholar
- 7.I. M. LOW, PhD thesis, Monash University, Australia (1986).Google Scholar
- 8.I. M. LOW and R. McPHERSON, Proceedings of the 11th Australian Ceramic Society Conference (1984) p. 471.Google Scholar
© Chapman and Hall Ltd. 1988