Effect of a thin copper plus nickel coating on the development of fatigue cracks in a carbon steel
KeywordsPolymer Copper Fatigue Nickel Fatigue Crack
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.C. WILLIAMS and R. A. F. HAMMOND,Trans. Inst. Metal Finishing 34 (1957) 317.Google Scholar
- 2.R. A. F. HAMMOND and C. WILLIAMS,Metall. Rev. 5 (1960) 165.Google Scholar
- 3.G. M. C. LEE and W. J. D. JONES,Trans. Inst. Metal Finishing 54 (1976) 197.Google Scholar
- 4.Idem, ibid. 61 (1983) 52.Google Scholar
- 5.A. BRENNER, V. ZENTNER and C. W. J. JENNINGS,Plating 39 (1952) 865.Google Scholar
- 6.N. THOMPSON, N. J. WADSWORTH and N. LOUAT,Phil Mag. 1 (1965) 113.Google Scholar
- 7.R. R. ROGERS,Metal Progr. 93 (1968) 91.Google Scholar
- 8.R. D. McCRIGHT and R. W. STAEHLE,J. Electrochem. Soc. 121 (1974) 609.Google Scholar
- 9.G. BIRKBECK, A. E. INCKLE and G. W. J. WALDRON,J. Mater. Sci. 6 (1971) 319.Google Scholar
- 10.R. J. COOKE and C. J. BEEVERS,Mater. Sci. Eng. 13 (1974) 201.Google Scholar
- 11.R. J. COOKE, P. E. IRVING, G. S. BOOTH and C. J. BEEVERS,Eng. Fract. Mech. 7 (1975) 69.Google Scholar
© Chapman and Hall Ltd. 1989