Anisotropy in the mechanical properties of extrusion cooked maize foams
- 30 Downloads
KeywordsPolymer Mechanical Property Maize Anisotropy Foam
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A.-L. HAYTER, A. C. SMITH and P. RICHMOND,J. Mater. Sci. 21 (1986) 3729.Google Scholar
- 2.M. C. BOURNE, “Food Texture and Viscosity: Concept and Measurement” (Academic Press, New York, 1982) p. 24.Google Scholar
- 3.J. OWUSU-ANSAH, F. R. VAN DE VOORT and D. W. STANLEY,Can. Inst. Food Sci. Technol. J. 17 (1984) 65.Google Scholar
- 4.J. M. FAUBION and R. C. HOSENEY,Cereal Chem. 59 (1982) 529.Google Scholar
- 5.B. LAUNAY and J. M. LISCH,J. Food. Eng. 2 (1983) 259.Google Scholar
- 6.E. BAER, “Engineering Design for Plastics” (Chapman and Hall, New York, 1964).Google Scholar
- 7.R. J. HUTCHINSON, G. D. E. SIODLAK and A. C. SMITH,J. Mater. Sci. 22 (1987).Google Scholar
- 8.A.-L. HAYTER and A. C. SMITH,J. Mater. Sci. (in press).Google Scholar
- 9.M. F. ASHBY,Metall. Acta 14A (1983) 1755.Google Scholar
© Chapman and Hall Ltd. 1988