Oxidation behaviour of some platinum and gold jewellery alloys at 150°C
KeywordsOxidation Polymer Gold Platinum Oxidation Behaviour
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.P. WYNBLATT and R. C. KU,Surf. Sci. 65 (1977) 511.Google Scholar
- 2.G. C. NELSON,ibid. 59 (1976) 310.Google Scholar
- 3.S. H. OVERBURY and G. A. SOMORJAI,ibid. 55 (1976) 209.Google Scholar
- 4.L. HILAIRE, G. DIAZ GUERRERO, P. LÉGARÉ, G. MAIRE and G. KRILL,ibid. 146 (1984) 569.Google Scholar
- 5.L. E. DAVIS, N. C. MACDONALD, P. W. PALMBERG, G. E. RIACH and R. E. WEBER, “Handbook of Auger Electron Spectroscopy,” 2nd Edn (Physical Electronics Division, Perkin-Elmer Corp., Minnesota, 1978).Google Scholar
- 6.J. SEDLACEK, L. HILAIRE, P. LÉGARÉ and G. MAIRE,Surf. Sci. 115 (1982) 541.Google Scholar
- 7.Hallmarking Act 1973, Her Majesty's Stationary Office, London.Google Scholar
- 8.Voluntary hall-marking regulations, Japan Mint Bureau, Tokyo.Google Scholar
© Chapman and Hall Ltd. 1986