Optical absorption and thermoluminescence of CaF2 single crystals irradiated with X-rays under high electric fields orγ-rays
- 14 Downloads
KeywordsPolymer Optical Absorption CaF2 High Electric Field CaF2 Single Crystal
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. GOVINDA and K. V. RAO,Solid State Commun. 16 (1975) 297.Google Scholar
- 2.S. GOVINDA,J. Phys. C 7 (1974) L 374.Google Scholar
- 3.S. GOVINDA, PhD thesis IIT, Kharagpur (1975).Google Scholar
- 4.P. K. CHAKRABORTY and K. V. RAO,Cryst. Latt. Def. Amorph. Mater. 10 (1983) 67.Google Scholar
- 5.M. D. AGRAWAL and K. V. RAO,Phys. Status Solidi (a) 52 (1979) K 147.Google Scholar
- 6.Idem, ibid. 6 (1971) 693.Google Scholar
- 7.P. K. CHAKRABORTY and K. V. RAO,J. Mater. Sci. 22 (1987) 587.Google Scholar
- 8.A. K. GUPTA and K. V. RAO,ibid. 16 (1981) 564.Google Scholar
- 9.H. N. BOSE,Proc. Phys. Soc. B68 (1955) 249.Google Scholar
© Chapman and Hall Ltd. 1988