Optical properties of GeO x thin films
KeywordsPolymer Thin Film Optical Property
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.J. TAUC, in “Optical Properties of Solids”, edited by F. Abeles (North-Holland, Amsterdam, 1970) p. 277.Google Scholar
- 2.E. A. DAVIS and N. F. MOTT,Phil. Mag. 22 (1970) 903.Google Scholar
- 3.S. K. J. AL-ANI, M. A. R. SARKAR, J. BEYNON and C. A. HOGARTH,J. Mater. Sci. 20 (1985) 1637.Google Scholar
- 4.C. A. HOGARTH and M. Y. NADEEM,Phys. Status Solidi 68 (1981) K181.Google Scholar
- 5.K. HUBNER, A. V. SHENDRIK and A. M. PRAULINSH,ibid. (b) 118 (1983) 239.Google Scholar
- 6.N. F. MOTT and E. A. DAVIS, “Electronic Properties of Non-crystalline Solids” (Clarendon Press, Oxford) in press.Google Scholar
- 7.H. R. PHILIPP,J. Non-Cryst. Solids 8–10 (1972) 627.Google Scholar
- 8.A. L. SHABALOV and M. S. FELDMAN,Phys. Status Solidi (a) 83 (1984) K11.Google Scholar
- 9.F. KOSEC and J. TAUC,Czech. J. Phys. B20 (1970) 94.Google Scholar
- 10.K. WEISER and M. H. BRODSKY,Phys. Rev. B1 (1970) 791.Google Scholar
- 11.S. CHAUDHURI, S. K. BISWAS, A. CHOUDHURY and K. GOSWAMI,J. Non-Cryst. Solids 46 (1981) 171.Google Scholar
© Chapman and Hall Ltd. 1989