Effect of volume fraction of dispersed rubbery phase on the toughness of rubber-toughened epoxy polymers
- 26 Downloads
KeywordsPolymer Epoxy Epoxy Polymer Rubbery Phase
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. J. KINLOCH and D. L. HUNSTON, to be published.Google Scholar
- 2.A. J. KINLOCH, S. J. SHAW, D. A. TOD and D. L. HUNSTON,Polymer 24 (1983) 1341.Google Scholar
- 3.L. C. CHAN, J. K. GILLHAM, A. J. KINLOCH and S. J. SHAW, “Rubber-Modified Thermoset Resins” edited by C. K. Riew and J. K. Gillham (American Chemical Society, Washington D.C., 1984) p. 235.Google Scholar
- 4.Idem, ibid. p. 261.Google Scholar
- 5.D. L. HUNSTON, A. J. KINLOCH, S. J. SHAW and S. S. WANG, “Adhesive Joints” edited K. L. Mittal (Plenum, New York, 1984) p. 789.Google Scholar
- 6.C. K. REIW, E. H. ROWE and A. R. SIEBERT, “Toughness and Brittleness in Plastics” edited R. Deanin and A. Crugnola (American Chemical Society, Washington D.C., 1976) p. 326.Google Scholar
- 7.R. A. PEARSON AND A. F. YEE,Polymer Mater. Sci. Engng Preprints, Am. Chem. Soc. 186 (1983) 316.Google Scholar
© Chapman and Hall Ltd. 1986