The impact of decision rules in multi-candidate campaigns
The case of the 1972 democratic presidential nomination
- 37 Downloads
KeywordsDecision Rule Public Finance
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Black, Duncan.A Theory of Committees and Elections. Cambridge: University Press, 1958.Google Scholar
- Converse, Philip E. “Change in the American Electorate.”The Human Meaning of Social Change. Edited by Angus Campbell and Philip E. Converse. New York: Russel Sage Foundation, 1972.Google Scholar
- DeVries, Walter and Tarrance, Lance.The Ticket-Splitters. Grand Rapids: Eerdmanns, 1972.Google Scholar
- Miller, Arthur H. “Political Issues and Trust in Government: 1964–1970.”American Political Science Review, 68 (September, 1974), 951–972.Google Scholar
- Rae, Douglas.The Political Consequences of Electoral Laws. New Haven: Yale University Press, 1971.Google Scholar
- Robinson, John, Rusk, Jerrold, and Head, Kendra B.Measures of Political Attitudes. Ann Arbor: Institute for Social Research, 1969.Google Scholar
© Center for Study of Public Choice Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University 1976