A diagrammatic exposition of the logic of collection action
- 55 Downloads
KeywordsPublic Finance Collection Action
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Chamberlin, John. “Provision of Collective Goods as a Function of Group Size,”American Political Science Review, 68 (June, 1974), 707–716.Google Scholar
- Head, John.Public Goods and Public Welfare. Durham, North Carolina: Duke University Press, 1974.Google Scholar
- McGuire, Martin. “Group Size, Group Homogeneity and Aggregate Provision of a Pure Public Good under Cournot Behavior,”Public Choice, 18 (Summer, 1974), 107–126.Google Scholar
- Musgrave, Richard.The Theory of Public Finance. New York: McGraw-Hill, 1959.Google Scholar
- Olson, Mancur, Jr.The Logic of Collective Action. Cambridge: Harvard University Press, 1965.Google Scholar
- —— and Zeckhauser, Richard. “An Economic Theory of Alliances,”Review of Economics and Statistics, 48 (August, 1966), 266–279.Google Scholar
© Center for Study of Public Choice Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University 1974