KeywordsPublic Finance Preference Function Group Preference Group Preference Function
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Kenneth J. Arrow,Social Choice and Individual Values, 2nd edition, New York 1963.Google Scholar
- J. L. Bell & A. B. Slomson,Models and Ultraproducts: An Introduction, North-Holland, Amsterdam-London 1969.Google Scholar
- Peter C. Fishburn, “Arrow's Impossibility Theorem: Concise Proof and Infinite Voters”,Journal of Economic Theory 2 (1970): 103–106.Google Scholar
- Peter C. FishburnThe Theory of Social Choice, Princeton University Press, 1973.Google Scholar
- Bengt Hansson, “Voting and Group Decision Functions,” Synthese 20 (1969): 526–537.Google Scholar
- Bengt Hansson, “The Independence Condition in the Theory of Social Choice”,Theory and Decision 4 (1973): 25–49.Google Scholar
- Frederic Schick, “Arrow's Proof and the Logic of Preference,”Philosophy of Science 36 (1969): 127–144.Google Scholar
- Amartya Sen, “Quasi-Transitivity, Rational Choice and Collective Decisions”,The Review of Economic Studies XXXVI (1969): 381–393.Google Scholar
© Center for Study of Public Choice Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University 1976