KeywordsPublic Finance Empirical Note
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Barzel, Yoram and Silberberg, Eugene. “Is the Act of Voting Rational?”Public Choice, (Fall 1973), 51–58.Google Scholar
- Festinger, L.,A Theory of Cognitive Dissonance. Evanston, Illinois: Row, Peterson & Company, 1957.Google Scholar
- Frey, B. “Why Do High Income People Participate More in Polities.”Public Choice 11 (Fall 1971), 101–05.Google Scholar
- —— “Political Participation and Income Level: Reply”.Public Choice, 13, (Fall 1972), 119–22.Google Scholar
- Hamilton, J. L. “The Demand for Cigarettes: Advertising, The Health Scare, and the Cigarette Advertising Ban.”Rev. Econ. Stat., LIV, (November 1972) 401–411.Google Scholar
- Riker, W. H. and Ordeshook, P.C. “A Theory of the Calculus of Voting.”Am. Pol. Sci. Rev., 62 (1968) 25–42.Google Scholar
- Stounpel, Morgan & Zahn, eds.,Human Behavior in Economic Affairs. (1972 421–431.Google Scholar
- Tollison, R. D. and Willet, T. D. “Some Simple Economics of Voting and Not Voting.”Public Choice, 16 (Fall 1973) 59–71.Google Scholar
- Election Campaign Act of 1971, Appendix A, Hearings Before the Subcommittee on Communications of the Committee on Commerce U.S. Senate, 92nd Congress 1st Session, Washington, 1971. 92-6/App A.Google Scholar
© Center for Study of Public Choice Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University 1974