KeywordsPublic Finance Paretian Liberal
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Bernholz, Peter (1974), “Is a Paretian Liberal Really Impossible?”, Public Choice, XX (Winter 1974), P. 99 - 107.Google Scholar
- Buchanan, James and Tullock, Gordon (1962), The Calculus of Consent, Ann Arbor 1962.Google Scholar
- Gibbard, Allan (1974), “A Pareto-Consistent Libertarian Claim”, Journal of Economic Theory, 7, pp. 388–410.Google Scholar
- Sen, Amartya (1970), “The Impossibility of a Paretian Liberal”, Journal of Political Economy 1970, 78, pp. 152–157.Google Scholar
- Sen, Amartya (1970a), Collective Choice and Social Welfare, San Francisco, Cambridge, London, Amsterdam and Edinburgh 1970.Google Scholar
- Sen, Amartya, “Is a Paretian Liberal Really Impossible: A Reply”, this number.Google Scholar
© Center for Study of Public Choice Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University 1974